Thanks for clearing this up!
Mother Love Bone wall was at First and Virginia, on the side of the old Vogue. Technically it wasn't painted over - there was a high-rise apartment building built that covered it up. No matter how many times people painted it over before then, it always returned, well into the late 90s. If the Vogue ever comes down, there might be a chance to save it. I'm sure by then Seattle will have a "Grunge Historical Preservation Society."
- awake-ghost-song likes this
- transnormal-train-o-thoughts likes this
- grungeisdirtylikeme likes this
- fifteencardigans likes this
- alternageek likes this
- helloivewaitedhereforyou likes this
- yourweaponisguilt said: I’d gladly move to Seattle to be a part of that! :)
- maura likes this
- grungebook posted this