- 9:38 Jeff Ament and Stone Gossard on Eddie Vedder’s lyrics. Gossard: “He’s on a tear right now. He’s got a lot of words.”
- 12:35 EDDIE VEDDER’S RAT CITY ROLLERGIRLS TRUCKER CAP
- 19:15 Judd Apatow discusses the parallels between young music geeks and comedy geeks: “I felt like the Blind Melon video with the Bee Girl – that’s what coming to Los Angeles was like.”
- 27:38 Mike McCready on his roots in the Spandex-wearing Seattle teen-metal band Shadow: “That’s how we learned.”
- 46:08 Judd Apatow on the Pearl Jam song he’d request and how the band takes him to “the crying place.”
Easy Street's 25th Anniversary celebration continues with a very special event - a Shadow reunion show & record release party! Formed circa 1982, Shadow features Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready, Danny Newcomb, and brothers in rock Chris and Rick Friel. They’ll be taking the stage to celebrate the release of a new 10-inch single featuring two classic Shadow anthems that haven’t been heard in 30 years! Taking an already outer-limits event into the stratosphere, they’re also bringing Sweet Water with them! Take a ride on the Rock ‘n’ Roll Time Machine with Shadow and Sweet Water August 27th at 7pm - it’s free and all-ages!
Mike McCready’s band Shadow and Duff McKagan’s Loaded performing Mad Season’s “River of Deceit” in Costa Rica Friday.
Trailer for the forthcoming documentary The Hash After the Bash: The Untold Story of Seattle Rock ‘N’ Roll, featuring Duff McKagan, plus past and present members of Pearl Jam, Mother Love Bone, Brad, Shadow, Candlebox, Goodness, Hammerbox, Green Apple Quick Step, the Fastbacks, the Posies and more. (Background here.)